Order Tags Reporting

Hi there,

Whilst the pre-built reports are really useful, there seems to be a bit of a gap for items added via Order Tags.

Due to ease of workflow I have two order tags “Choice of Spirit Mixer” and “Choice of Extras”.

The items here aren’t being reported. I liked the tags to the relevant products but I don’t seem to have “Fries” on the report for example, we’ve sold loads of these!

I found this topic where a solution has been posted - Report for Order Tags? - #8 by emre

But is there a way that I can have order tags add to the standard totals? E.g. Pepsi is a mixer but can also be ordered on it’s own. So the order tag “Choice of Spirit Mixer” has Pepsi as a choice, this uses the same item as if a customer was to order a Pepsi by itself. I have defined the product under “Order Tag List” so should this not add to the total number of Pepsi’s sold?

No, not on plu sales, the link you mention would be for inventory if used.
Personally I just report these mixer type tags in their own table and stocktaker adds together with actual mixer product count.

This might help

@{REPORT ORDER TAG DETAILS:T.Name,T.Price.sum.desc:(ODI=True):{0}:,}
[$1 Tag Report:2, 1, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER TAG DETAILS:T.Value,T.Qty.sum.desc,T.Price.sum.percent,T.Price.sum:OrderTag.TagName="$1"}

Thanks, I pulled this from another topic which worked for me:

[Order Tag Details:8, 2, 3]
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True):{0}:,}
{REPORT ORDER TAG DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,T.Qty.Sum.desc;#,([T.Price][T.Qty]).sum;‘#.##;-#.##;-’:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName=“$1” and O.OrderTags != “” and O.OrderTags != null}
{REPORT ORDER TAG DETAILS:T.Value,T.Qty.sum;#,([T.Price]
[T.Qty]).sum;‘#.##;-#.##;-’:Order.MenuItemName=“$1” and (ODI=True)}

2 Likes

Oh right. Didnt realize you need Product name too. Good effort finding that