Ordered Ticket List

hope this helpful for anyone although its simple

Report Template
[Ordered Tickets:1,2,2,2,2,2,2, 2, 2, 2]
>Ticket No|Date|Time|Table|Ticket Status|Kitchen Status|Menu Item|Quantity|Price|Amount
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.Time,EN.Tables,TS.Status,TS.Kitchen,O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity,O.Price,ON.TotalPrice:(OS.Status=Submitted)} 

Output:

3 Likes

Hope you do not mind I reformatted your code it was not showing all of the correct syntax it truncated > When posting code you need to use the </> option or it will sometimes leave out important symbols of the syntax. Now anyone can just copy paste the code and it will work.

Just to show you another use for reports here is your report but I took Ticket Status and separated the two instead of just showing it as a column.

[Ordered Tickets:1,2,2,2,2,2, 2, 2, 2]
>Ticket|Date|Time|Table|Kitchen Status|Menu Item|Quantity|Price|Amount
@Paid,Unpaid
|
>$1
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.Time,EN.Tables,TS.Kitchen,O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity,O.Price,ON.TotalPrice:(TS.Status=$1)}

@kendash thankyou for the correction and modification. i am a beginner so expertise like you are here to help us :slight_smile:

one more thing how come kitchen status column is blank

on mine its blank because I was not using a kitchen status. Mine is TS.KStatus I kept it the same since I am not using this report

i would like to total the amount…how can i do that