Orders by people at one table

I think you’ll also want to try {ITEM TAG:Grupo} instead of [:MenuItemGroupCode].

1 Like

why?

Thanks!!! this issue with post bigger than 20 charsssssssssssssssssssss

G.

Because you defined your groups using Item Tags… MenuItemGroupCode is for going to Products and defining group codes there.

If you expect it to use the Item tags which you showed in screenshot then you should use that. It looks like you may have made them the same as the Menu Item codes but maybe not.

2 Likes

Yes I did…

What you are saying is that I may cancel my item Tag, and use MenuItemGroupCode?

seems a lot cleaner that way…

Thanks!!!

G.

EDIT: YES, that works perfectly… so the nly thing I was missing was the value for the group in the rule… LOL

EDIT 2: Is there any way to group in the printed ticket but keep the individual prices instead of the group sum?

Thanks!!!

Yeah take {GROUP SUM} out of the [ORDERS GROUP|GROUP TAG] section

2 Likes

I have seen that… when you group items, the voided items appear under orders and not under void orders…

is that correct?

Thanks!!!

G.

Not sure I understand what you mean.

voided orders appear under orders, instead of appearing under voided orders in a printed ticket…

Thanks!!!

G.

I do all steps but give me one color

You haven’t had much interest as your post is very blunt and lacking in detail.

ie. I bought the computer but it dont work?

What have you done? what are you trying to do? What currently happens? Do they group? Is it just the colour your strugling with???

2 Likes

I need to send number of people on one table with order ticket. How it is possible??? plz help

Ticket tag probably the easiest way