Paying professional help

Hi

Can I setup the following scenario:

Customer call to place an order for delivery, the telephonist will take the order from customer and than ask for delivery address and the way customer need to pay for the order.

If the customer need to pay by cash the telephonist will click on settle and than will select cash button, the order will be in waiting for delivery and than will be assign to a driver for delivery, driver will deliver the goods and charge the customer on cash and than the ticket will be on hold until the end of the driver shift.

If the customer need to pay by card the telephonist will click on settle and than will select credit card button, the order will be in waiting for delivery and than will be assign to a driver for delivery, driver will deliver the goods to the customer and than the ticket will be on hold until the end of the driver shift.

At the end of the driver shift I need to display all ticket done by the driver showing the the total amount of cash, total amount of credit cards and the total number of delivery.

If this can be done I am willing to pay for the setup.

Kind regards
Muhannad

Hi Muhannad,

I sent you a PM already about this but never received any reply. If you are still interested, please reply the PM (private message). You can find it by clicking your icon in top right then clicking the message icon - see screenshot below:

Thanks! :slight_smile: