Payment Redirect

Hi, I have a customer using Sambapos and has a prolbem. When their customer want to make part payment, after we key in the payment… and it redirect to the new table not stay in the payment page. they need to enter the payment page all the time when they key in part payment. I don’t know where to look in to this to fix the problem. Basically, they just want all payment to be key in and it stay at the payment page until they click close at the bottom.

Is there anyone experience this or know where to look at to fix this issue?

Thx

Jing

Do you have a video of this? Changing screens during partial payments is not normal behavior, it means there is some custom automation doing this

Sorry. I have to zip file. but from the video, when I add the payment amount and click form of payment, it went back to the order page all the time. I don’t know how this happen and I don’t know how to fix it.

Anyone know how to fix, please help. Thx

Ive seen your video but I cant help you with that unless I can see some Automation rules. Can you send me a copy of that database?

Here is the database.

I don’t know what seems to be the problem.

the payment keep go back to the old bill as well and those bill were cleared long time.

Thx very much…

Thanks, Ill check it now.

Though, send databases privately, dont post them here in public, especially since there are production transactions within.

Please edit your post and delete the database file.

Thx very much.

If you see, when I add partially payment, the screen keep going back to the old bill.

This seems to work on my end just fine, but I noticed that my payment types are differently sorted than yours.

GBNZ

For the sake of the experiment, can you go to Payments and sort them, press OK and try again?

Will try and let you know the result.

Did you reset all transaction? I haven’t . I have sorted the payment but the result still remain the same. Whenever, I submit the partial payment, the page keep go back to the old bill. :frowning:

Yes I did.

But nontheless I found your issue, I disabled this Rule and it works normally.
SP-Payment Processed Excute CMD

Every time you are making partial payment, this Rule gets executed because
Remaining Amount Greater 0 is always True, and it always executes your Display Ticket action

1 Like

Genius… I disable this and it works now. I don’t even know what does this rule do. :frowning: but now it is working now. Thx very much for your help.