Payment types onto payment screen

i can 't load the images but what i am getting is just the close button to the right where the cash, credit card and other payment types should be.

Yes but that isnt what Im saying, have you mapped your payment types?

yes i have done that and still nothing

Have you logged out and logged back in again?

yes several times i even restarted the pc.

Any close is full height?
You have gone wrong in currencies somewhere?
Explain what you have set-up for currencies…

Check this

Adding {0:N} after curency symbol gives an option to convert… looking at what to do after that.

the currency i have setup is the USD, but before it would put the CI and USD on the Screen and convert it correctly, but when i would hit USD to close ticket it would show change due, and that is not correct. but not i am not getting the payment types at all. just a big red close button. so i have no way of tendering the sales. i am trying to upload the images to give you a better idea.

Have you got a USD account?
Read this;
http://doc.sambapos.org/doku.php/en/v3/working_with_foreign_currencies
Just followed it quickly and works fine…

the most important part right now is to have the payment types displaying on the payment screen,

and if you follow tat tutorial you will!
I have just setup USD on my test sytem.

Ok i set up the currency correctly and when it is displayed on the payment screen it shows correctly, but i still don"t have the payment types to be able close the payment

ok i got them up on the screen, i had to delete them and recreate them again. now the are there but they do work.

You have to setup the currency, setup a payment account to use that currency (one for cash one for card) then add payment types which are payments to those accounts.
Just follow that tutorial http://doc.sambapos.org/doku.php/en/v3/working_with_foreign_currencies1
Ive not used currencies before and followed that tutorial and worked fine.

If its not working for you, you have missed/not followed that tutorial or have changed something else where

They do work or dont?

when i try to select the payment type by pressing the button it does not do anything

You have put/typed in the tendered amount right?

yes and i even tried the it with all of them and none of the close the payment

Well its going to be tricky to tell you where you went wrong without screen shots of your settings.
Suggest you go back and double check all your settings against that tutorial.

are the payments being processed? are they showing on the left like in the screenshot I uploaded?

How many currencies do you use? You use 2 foreign currencies? so Cl and USD are both foreign for you?

Please show your Payment Types and Mapping for each also please in Accounts show your Transaction Types and Accounts.