Per Order Report for QuickBooks

Been working on a report that my client can import into QuickBooks using a preset template.

Basically his template was setup as:

Product | Portion | Qty | Price | Total Amount | Exact Total | Upsizes (order tags extra $)

Was a bit complicated until I realized I can use OTP.<Order Tag Group Name> as I never used those. The reason O.ExactTotal doesnt work in this case because any order at any time can have a different Upsize and therefor O.ExactTotal repeats same product names in the report with different values where I needed a sum.

Soooo… Had to think outside of the box and here it is :slight_smile:

Report xps

[Item Sales:2,1,1,1,1,1,1]
>>Desc|Portion|Qty|Price|Total|ExactTotal|Upsizes
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.PortionName,O.Quantity.sum,O.Price,=[$3*$4],=[($3*$4+$7+$8+$9+$10+$11+$12)].desc,OTP.Sides.sum,OTP.Wing Sides.sum,OTP.Platter Sides.sum,OTP.Family x2 Sides.sum,OTP.Family x3 Sides.sum,OTP.Free Tag.sum,=[$7+$8+$9+$10+$11+$12]:(ODI=True):{0}|{1}|{2}|{3}|{4}|{5}|{12}}

CSV

[Item Sales:0]
Desc,Portion,Qty,Price,Total,ExactTotal,Upsizes
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.PortionName,O.Quantity.sum,O.Price,=[$3*$4],=[$3*$4+$7+$8+$9+$10+$11+$12],OTP.Sides.sum,OTP.Wing Sides.sum,OTP.Platter Sides.sum,OTP.Family x2 Sides.sum,OTP.Family x3 Sides.sum,OTP.Free Tag.sum,=[$7+$8+$9+$10+$11+$12]:(ODI=True):"{0}","{1}","{2}","{3}","{4}","{5}","{12}"}

4 Likes