Prevent service being spread across all items on Settle screen

Hi all,

I’m sure I’m missing a simple setting here but can’t seem to find the solution. I have followed the V5 tutorial to set a service charge on the item level, (in my case set by a tag)

This works great. however, I’ve noticed that the service calculates correctly on the product screen but on the settlement screen it spreads the service across all the items. whether they have service or not (the total is correct) I see this happens also in the Item sales reports.

I have included some photos to illustrate (sorry no option to screenshot) in the example the toast has 10% service and the water bottle has none) is there a way to have the product prices change only for the items with service?

Thanks for any pointers…

No because you are using a calculation. It is a TICKET calculation you are just using Tags to calculate it by item but it is still a ticket calculation. The only way to truly do a per item service fee is with order tags.

Ah, I see. So is there a way to use order tags to pre-select the service status of a product in advance?

Calculations are ticket based. You can build automation with order tags and use rates even for more granular control.

Action

Rule

[=TN('{PRICE}') * 1.1]

That changes price of the item… but how would you show any service charge? I dont think you could.

Tag would surly be betting in that senario.

Order tag service 0.65
:bulb:

Action

Rule

[=TN('{PRICE}') * 0.1]

{REPORT ORDER TAG DETAILS:T.Qty.sum,T.Name,T.Price.sum:K.Id={TICKET ID} AND OrderTag.TagName="%10":<J00>{0} Adet Ürün {1}|{2}}

1 Like