Price with tax in ticket template

HI HOW TO MAKE ITEM PRICE WITH VAT IN TICKET PRINT CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PRICE I THINK WE HAVE TO ADD SOME TAG IN TICKET TEMPLATE. AS HERE WE HAVE EXCLUDING VAT AND WE CANT MAKE IT INCLUDE AND I HAVE ATTACH THE PRINT PLEASE HELP ME.

Using all caps when talking through type is commonly considered yelling. You want to mark include tax in your ticket type.

1 Like

if i do tht i am gettin price for 6 $ the vat amount 5% should be 30 cent but if i tick mark include in product i get 6.29 total it is wrong it shuld be 6.30 as we r doing tax exclude.

Because your product prices should be including tax.

i have tried this tag

[ORDERS]
– Default format for orders
- {QUANTITY} {NAME}|[=F(TN(’{TOTAL PRICE}’)+TN(’{TAX TOTAL}’))]
{ORDER TAGS}

but here is some issue tax total it will calculate total tax of whole ticket and prints on every product total tax but sir i cannot include the tax it should be excluded please help me with this Untitled1

Try enabling Tax Included setting in your Ticket Template.

1 Like

ya i did but it wil print including not excluding like item price is 6 vat 5% it shuld print 6.30 but when i tick include it calculate vat amount in item price and it print 6 tht mean 5.31 wil be my selling price .29 is vat amount total it wil print 6 so this is wrong

I don’t understand how you need to print tax included prices if your menu prices are not tax included but if it is 5% for all items you can try [=F(TN('{TOTAL PRICE}')*1.05)]

sir emre sir u n ur team is best always my problem is solve same tag i was trying but i dint notice 1 ur the best sir thanks a lot i have attach the receipt this is what we needed12

That receipt is now wrong. Subtotal is wrong.

sir subtotal i will rename to item price total receipt is correct sir u got confuse because i gave name sub total the item price is 6 so it will calculate 6.30 with 5% vat u can just check it is correct

So what you really want is tax included. Why don’t you just use that.

its done kendash sir mr emre gave me the tag and it done as i want so i wanna thnk u all for support

@smart_care, @Jesse trying to be ensure you’re really aware of what you may really needed to do is changing your product’s menu price from 6.00 to 6.30 (tax included) and mark ticket type as Tax Included. I also didn’t satisfied with that solution because it is not a standard way to handle tax included prices but if you’re happy with that that’s OK…

alright sir i will check one day how it gonna work otherwise i will follow u as u said but presently without that tag everything is fine no have to check reports after adding tag will it give wrong reports or not

1 Like