Print bill with customer

Hello everyone ! I would like to implement in my Sambapos the ability to save receipts for a certain customer and then print the totals of each receipt and the total sum of all its receipts. I try to explain better, if Mario Rossi’s coming to dinner for 10 days in a row, I die every day for a receipt but Rossi does not pay me. Will pay on the last day, so I would like to print all of its total orders for those ten days. Someone recommend me some reading, or where to start?

Maybe try search Preorder,
So, it allow you to close work period with preorder ticket sill open.

1 Like

If using preorders make sure you setup right…
Every time I’ve used its made reporting a nightmare, you need to change ticket date as a ticket spanning days causes all sorts of report complications.
Failing that, do it right and use accounts… Seems the harder option at first but is the real way to do it. Once I accepted that accounts is the propper way and preorder is not made to be used like that things became simpler, rather than a ‘hack’ it was a propper system.

3 Likes

Excuse the bluntness, I need to print this report but where I edit this template?

This is hard coded I believe,
Search the forum, q did a great tutorial on making your own account statement for printing…
You just print it from your own buttons/automation rather than the default accounts screen print button.

2 Likes

In this screen account details, is possible add a automation command/button?

Not sure if it was from the account screen, his tutorial might have been via a custom entity screen within POS but achives a custom account statement for an entity.

Anyway automation commands are dded to an account screen in the account screen options tab;

2 Likes

Wow… Many thanks :heart_eyes:

How to print in template in this way?

Not debit or credit, but whith date and balance and the total…

Now I try with this :wink: Account Statements with Template Layout

Look here …

2 Likes

Hello . I finished the tutorial, but I have a problem … I need to also print Custom Field Name. I can not. What am I doing wrong?

Try:

{ENTITY DATA:Intestazione}

And remove this part:

[LAYOUT]
{ENTITIES}

No is the same.

I try this:

EDIT:blank with this

Show the Template for that Report.

Your Report Template has no Header, like:

[ReportName:1,1,1,1,1,1,1]

And how can we know what @@XTicketListByCustomer is supposed to do?

Even guessing, you are not feeding a $parameter into the SQL via the Report to specify the “Clienti” name, which by assumption would be required by the SQL so it knows which Customer to pull data for.

ok, I made the tutorial on a new database and the problem was mine, because of the cliente = Customer. However it works,

I Need to Show Ticket Tag for anyone ticket: Ricevuta Fiscale No:1981. But in template {TICKET TAG:Ricevute N°} dont show one for each other but only the last. Can I find it in Sql? Like @TicketDate

In my template is possible add {TICKET TAG:Invoice No} ?.

Getting Ticket Tags or Order Tags via SQL is not straight-forward. It is easier to use Reports Tags for that, for example:

{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:TT.Ricevuta Fiscale No}
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:TT.Invoice No}

So you can try that ^ after the closing } brace for {REPORT SQL DETAILS:X}

1 Like