Print bill with customer

Very cool @emre!

I did not know we could do that. Rather, I forgot about the JSON Parser feature.

2 Likes

Many Thanks!! This work fine.

EDIT: For add Total I use {SETTING:AS Entity Balance} , but is whitout ,00 . Is possible to add

Use FN() function, something like:

[=FN('{SETTING:AS Entity Balance}')]

You might need to use that in the Formatting section instead, so please show your full Template. For example, it might be like:

<J00>{0}|{1}|[=FN('{2}')]}
[LAYOUT]
<L00>   Data   |R.N°|Euro 
<F>-
{REPORT SQL DETAILS:@@GetStatement;Customers:
F.TxDate.desc,F.TicketTags(TN=Rievuta Fiscale No)TV,F.Amount,,::
<L00>{0}|{1}|{2}
}
<F>=
<EB>
<L00>TOTALE:         {SETTING:AS Entity Balance}  EURO
<DB>
<C11>
{ENTITIES}
[ENTITIES:Customer]
-- Customer entity format
<C00>{ENTITY DATA:Intestazione}
<C00>{ENTITY DATA:Indirizzo}
<C00>{ENTITY DATA:Città-Cap-Provincia}
<C00>P.Iva :{ENTITY DATA:Partita Iva}

So either of these should work:

<L00>TOTALE:         [=FN('{SETTING:AS Entity Balance}')]  EURO
<L00>TOTALE:         [=F('{SETTING:AS Entity Balance}','0,00')]  EURO
1 Like

I don’t think so…

try

<L00>TOTALE:         [=F('{SETTING:AS Entity Balance}','0.00')]  EURO

fyi: comma , is used to define thousand separator.

1 Like

this work…Once again thanks a lot.

I have one more thing what’s popping in my head but I can’t do …

when a customer pays his debt I need to clean up your transactions, there is an action that let me?

transactions related to that customer

No. You should keep them for reporting.

While printing account statements you can print transactions only after last zero balance date. See this topic for more information.

2 Likes

And if I us a task… like clear database, but one for any customer? Is possible?

Nearly anything is possible. The real question is: why do you want to do this? You should not be deleting transactions.

Basically once the customer has paid and I printed out a receipt in duplicate are in compliance with the law. And then when the customer returns should create a second ex: Jonh Bosh 2 … because without clearing the transaction printing even those already paid …

So deleting all data is compliant with law? That doesnt sound right to me.

That is not a good reason, sorry.

As Emre mentioned, you should use an Account Statement and/or Reporting to filter which Transactions are printed instead of using the default Account Details screen to print.

Look at the Tutorial linked by Emre. It supports showing/printing Transactions based on Last Zero Balance Date, or even a manually set Start Date.

Ok I try with AS Data filter…

Anyone have a solution for this —> Number of Invoce there are (2017-2014) but with a problem…

I don’t understand the question/problem.

But your Report syntax does not look correct. You are not using any Report Tags…

1 Like

I can not find a solution to leave only the receipt numbers

That field contains JSON data that you will need to parse out. Emre has shown how to use the JSON parser with the Report Tag earlier in this same Topic …

1 Like