Print Last Paid Ticket

Are you wanting to print that customers last bill or just last bill paid?

If you want to log last ticket from that customer than yes, but you would need to have selected that customer before printing else it wouldn’t know which customer it refferws to.

If general last bill paid you need to use something like a global program setting field so its always available.

Need to print only last paid Ticket. (with customer or without customer)

Target is: Print ticket only if the customer want to get it, otherweise no need to print. Need to save some paper…

So no, not entity field.

See my tutorial. Pretty simple to do.

The tutorial you linked to doesn’t use entity field so not sure where you got that from…

In your Tutorial, i see some different fields under:
Rules, select Actions: Update Programme Setting.

possible to use another action for this ?

I followed this tutorial too, really no success. I reapeated Process several times.
I really dont know what s wrong with my steps .

Show your steps you did.

i make exactly the same as described in this link. I make sscreenshots in a while and send you

Following steps are done:
1- Action to store Last Ticket ID using Update Programme Setting
2- This action added into Print Bill Rule with Mappings
3- Automation Command Button is created
4- Load Ticket Action is created.
5- Rule is Created for Automation Command.

I make same with V5 and 4, to see the problem.

last print.pdf (208.7 KB)

@Jesse I sent you all steps in a pdf file.

@Sonnmatt Showing your steps of what you did will give you better feedback and help others in the community if they have the same problem.

@Adam1 all what i did to print last Ticket, are in pdf file. It is visible on it. But Problem is not resolved,i cannot print my last paid and closed Ticket. Any Proposition?

Try changing the setting name to: {LOCAL SETTING:LastTicketId}.
Edit
Opps. sorry forgot the local setting option is set to False, meaning it is global setting. Change the setting to {GLOBAL SETTING:LastTicketId}

jmrtzgybOt

@Bob_be You have followed this Tutorial ? ( And Change the name?)

@Bob_be you mean like this?

Yes.

Yes, I use one of the above mentioned tutorials, I don’t remember right off hand which one…

At some time in the past, the tag to access the settings changed.

• To access the settings when “Is Local” is True, use {LOCAL SETTING:x}.
  • To access the settings when “Is Local” is False, use {GLOBAL SETTING:x}.

{SETTING:x} will work sometimes. That why it’s a good habit to use the above methods instead.

1 Like

@Bob_be
i have following: What am i doing wrong with this Steps?

• Action to store last ticket

-Rule for This action

-Automation Command

I want to make sure you understand what is happing. It looks you have it setup with a button to print the bill.

• When pressed, it will store the Ticket ID in the settings.
  • You have another button called PrintLastBill, when pressed it print the last bill printed.

One problem with that setup is: If any terminal prints a bill in-between the 2 steps above, that will become the new Print Last Bill.

Some of you setups do not look correct:
90XqXoJeDS
AutomationCommanName should have some spaces. Select it from the drop down an all of your rules.
{LastTicketId} is not a valid tag. It is storing the literal text of {LastTicketId}. You want to store the Ticket Id there. The proper tag should be {TICKET ID}.

I suggest to start over and use @JTRTech tutorial. Where ever it show to put {SETTING:LASTBILL_{:CURRENTTERMINAL}} use `{GLOBAL SETTING:LASTBILL_{:CURRENTTERMINAL}}’

This will eliminate the possibility of another terminal over-writing the setting (it uses terminal names in the setting names). If you are only using 1 terminal, and add another terminal in the future, you will not have to re-do anything with the print last bill.

@Bob_be

• Automation Command Name has space between in software. It is OK.
  • Tag is replaced per {TICKET ID}
  • i have only one Device, no other Terminal.

Stil Not Possible :slight_smile: