Printer Language Problem

My therminal printer support language:EZPL, GEPL, ZPL II.How do I modify this template down below to fit the printer language?

[LAYOUT]
Table:{ENTITY NAME:Table}
Time:{TIME}
Date:{TICKET DATE}
{ORDERS}

[ORDERS]
- {QUANTITY} {NAME}
{ORDER TAGS}

[ORDER TAGS]
* {ORDER TAG NAME}

Your printer seems like a barcode label printer. You can use that printer to print barcode labels as shown at the end of this tutorial http://sambapos.org/wiki/doku.php/en/barcode_printing_tags.

For ticket printing we support ticket printers that emulates ESC/POS commands.

I choose “Raw Printer” to send code to my label printer.Some of the sambapos printer template token works,but others don’t.And if include any Chinese character,label printer doesn’t respond.

{DATE} works
{ENTITY NAME} doesn’t work
{TIME} doesn’t work

This is my printer templete

^Q25,3
^W35
^L
AZ,12,12,2,2,0,0,{ENTITIES}
AZ,12,60,1,1,0,0,{DATE}
AZ,12,100,1,1,0,0,{ORDERS}
AZ,24,145,1,1,0,0,{ENTITY NAME}
E

[ORDERS]
– Default format for orders
{NAME}*{ORDER TAG:Favor}

[ENTITIES:桌號]
– Table entity format
{ENTITY NAME}

OK. As you know Raw commands it will be easy. {ENTITY NAME} works but you also need to define entity type to be able to use it on header part. For example {ENTITY NAME:Table}. I don’t know why {TIME} tag not worked. As {DATE} tag works it should also work.

I’ll recommend you to prepare your formats with demo printer and when you are OK with template add raw formatting commands.

1 Like

Thanks for your help!But it only works on English character,when I try to print Chinese character,the printer doesn’t print any thing out,even not feeding out any label.