Printing is not in center on customer Bill

Dear expertise … I am having this problem since Jan. But now I think I should fix this up . My printer don’t print the customer receipt in center. Please check the snap shot below. I asked from printer expert he says when he take the test page it comes in center so the printer is ok you must check with your software setting . I don’t know where to fix it from. Also please check my printer setting snap shot.Please help thanks

If it prints test page fine you can try changing printer type to HTML.

Thanks for your reply. But from where I have to change printer type to html

In the printer settings tab…

There is no printer type in printer setting any other solution please. I have Epsos S310ii thermal printer .

Oh well I must be wrong then, I mean it’s only been 2 years and 30-40 till systems but hay ho, as the person asking the question you obviously know best.

There DEFINATLY is an option IN SAMBA printer config which offers dropdown of 5-6 options - default being exc/pos or ticket printer depending on version, then others like HTML, port, task, Windows printer, Raw etc.

:wink:

2 Likes

Hey … thanks for your reply I found the option but unfortunate there is no luck yet. It did not work printeting still not in center even the bill format is worst than before… please snap shop before and after … I am using ticket printer type in printer type option

Are you sure windows test print is centered? Did you tested it?

Hey mere thanks for your reply. Please see snap shot of my test page

Its not really centered though is it?
New line starts way in from the right and looks offset to the left in the same way your receipt is.

So what should i do now… where to start from to fix this problem. Any solution. I really appreciate your reply

Google ESC POS set left margin for your printer

I got there is a command like ESC a[ 1]. But where from we need to execute could not understand .

Paper size is wrong too no? It puts the end of the lines in the next line?

you are using the window printer Go to Manage>Printers>Print Type>Windows Printer and then save,