Problem Calculating ticket

I posted here Change Tax Rate about changing Vat rate. I changed about 1 month ago. I Dont think I should have renamed the accounts and tax rate. Maybe its not related but thought I would mention it. Problem below started two days ago.

Problem I am having now is one ticket will not close or settle. When settle I get there is a problem while calculation ticket. When void Samba Crashes.1

0 Likes

Can you reproduce it? If you can, can you PM me your database backup and tell me the steps to reproduce it?

0 Likes

So the problem is there are two 23% Vat Transaction transactions in document. To close ticket open Transaction document #72398 and delete one of the 23% Vat Transaction lines. You can also fix the tax amount manually.

I’ll check your backup but please let me know if you notice some exact steps to reproduce the issue.

0 Likes

Thanks ticket is closed. I think this is related to Change Tax Rate but I only changed for 9% to 13.5% not 23%

I will ask customer do they remember steps taken when creating the ticket.

1 Like

No it does not related to Change Tax Rate. I’ll investigate it deeper.

0 Likes

@jay007 while reviewing your database I noticed there is a small issue on Hold Tickets button. Changing expression like this will work faster as you only want the count of open tickets.

{REPORT TICKET COUNT:(TS.Status=Hold) && 'IsClosed=false'} Open\rOrders
2 Likes

@emre same issue again. Ive sent database to support@sambapos.com. I am also getting random blank totals in end of day reports.

0 Likes

@jay007, please see here;
Emre Eren 1976 - ∞

1 Like

Hey Jay unfortunately Emre is no longer here. I can access the pm you sent him and I will try and look at it for you but it may be later tonight. I am out of town today.

0 Likes

Thanks Jesse, I did not realize about Emre. What a great loss.

2 Likes