Problem with Inventory Tracking

i have made a sale for all those products and their inventory items are set the same way as the afia

You have no multiplier set. It has no idea how to deduct inventory. You either need to set a multiplier or you need to set additional units. If you want 1to1 set multiplier to 1 Or leave it at 0 and set additional units.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the assistance let me do that

Also leave default cost empty unless the price you pay for that from supplier never changes.

Thanks and just a quick one i have also set each department to pull stock from its own warehouse, when i make a sale from lets say the vip counter will it reduce stock from the vip warehouse automatically or there is any aditional setting i need to do?

Try it and see. I havnt messed with inventory in a while so I do not want to give you false info.

1 Like

I have set the multiplier to 1 for all items but still the stock remain unchanges after a sale

You need a transaction unit too.

Long read but this explains it all. Inventory CONSUMPTION: Inventory Items, Products, Recipes, and Order Tags

Can you show your Product portions?

@Posflow sorry for the delay sharing the screenshot

i want to believe that i have set the menu products,the recipes and inventory items well but a sale is still not reducing inventory so i definitely must be missing something only that i dont know what it is.i will really apreciate your help.

Did you add the transaction unit and multiplier like I mentioned.

Yes i added them but still no change would you kindly have a look at my database?SAMBA POS CLUB 7_201905071116SQA.zip (1.1 MB)

You know it won’t backdate after a change, only going forward will be effected. Just checking

Provided that it will reduce stock after a sale its fine i can forego the past

Was just making sure when you were saying ‘still not reducing’ you were checking with new sale rather than looking at past sales which will not be backdated for an inventory settings change.

yes am looking at the current sales its not reducing inventory i dont know what setting am missing.

sales you have done since making adjustments above? not past sales?

Hi user254. Did you get the solution you were looking for? If not am in 254 and I can assist.