Problem with new orders

Help!!

I´m having a problem when submit a new order, every time I add a new item on the ticket, the list doesn’t change to “submitted” or “new” below the item, i have been trying to figure out what´s wrong with it for two days, I don´t know if it´s an Action related problem or a Rule related problem.
Any help will be very appreciated, Thanks in advance!!

Goto Manage->Setting->State->Order State->Status
Make sure Show On Ticket is checked

I´m sorry I already have the status settings like this and it keeps doing the same thing, is it any other option that i might be missing?

Is it still print in the kitchen when click Close? You must have altered default state flow somehow.

1 Like

yes it does, the problem I´m having is that every time I add a new item it sends the whole list to the kitchen instead of the new item only, and i think that´s the problem.

You have altered default state flow. Hard to tell what you did.

1 Like

I know hehe, that´s why i can´t make it work anymore because I can´t remember what I changed, well I guess I´ll keep looking… Thank you my friend, I´ll post an update if i get to figure it out.

Look at your New Order Adding Rule and Ticket Closing Rule

Can you tell me if I have something wrong in them?

1 Like

New Order Adding Rule is wrong
Default one:

Just leave Current Status Empty.

[: ] use while you create Action is to indicate that is variable which will be set in Rule. So, in the rule you just enter the value no [: ]

1 Like

Thank you very much my friend, that fixed my problem, that happened to me because i forgot which the defaults where. now it works again. I really appreciate it.

I´m sorry, I checked the printing and now the kitchen printer stop printing. what did it changed?

You should really avoid changing any Status state automation unless you really sure you know what your doing as this flow is fundamental to allot of features.

sukkasem shows corrected setup for default.

Without fresh screenshots it will be hard to diagnose, we cant see what you have done so cant begin to guess what the issue is!

1 Like

Ok I´m back to print again, the problem is that I only need the new order to print on the kitchen printer but it is printing the whole order list even if the other ones are already “submitted”. How can I change it to only print the “new” orders?

Check/Post your Order State in

• Execute Kitchen Print Job Action
  • Ticket Closing Rule (screenshot above is correct have you changed anything)

Thanks I changed the Order State Name to “Status” and the Order State to “New” and it solve the issue, I probably changed that before and with the other issues I was having it went unadvertised.
Thank you very much for everything guys :slight_smile: