Product out of stock visualisation

[=TN(’{REPORT INVENTORY:{NAME}:Local Warehouse}’)] < [=TN(’{QUANTITY}’)] How do you go about when you have two warehouses to manage stock I.e Counter A ,Counter B

([=TN(’{REPORT INVENTORY:{NAME}:Warehouse1}’)] + [=TN(’{REPORT INVENTORY:{NAME}:Warehouse2}’)] > [=TN(’{QUANTITY}’)]

The code is blocking everything please where is the problem

This is the Warehouses we want to manage

Don’t combine [=expressions] with + when you are doing calculations. I should be a single expression, like this:

[=TN('{REPORT INVENTORY:{NAME}:Warehouse1}') + TN('{REPORT INVENTORY:{NAME}:Warehouse2}')] > [=TN('{QUANTITY}')]

Still showing the message out of stock and the item in warehouse is available have you checked on you side please

Should be < not >.
Stock LESS than QTY show message
Stock out < QTY = show message
NOT Stock MORE that QTY >

Good Day, I have managed to create this thanks to the tutorial. I was wondering if its possible to use MENUI TEM GROUP CODE?

How can you report inventory from menu item group? That if it were possible would be in theory referring to multiple products?

Yeah, Thought it was kind of possible practically. Cause I have over 50 items

To achive what though?
50 inventory items isn’t allot? Not sure we are on same page.
So you would want to say prevent selling of any sort drink because you ran out of one?

1 Like

Using Menu Item Group Code will not check each individual item… if any of those items are in stock it will report it as in stock. So no you can not use that.

1 Like