Products deleting itself

No customer not using training mode.

I didnt check db yet but i will do it.
But does anybody here who have 10,000 of items in samba and working perfectly?

10000 products? Really?

He is using for retail probably.

There are some I am sure, I have seen others and they haven’t said anything.

Yes m using it for retail. But this is a serious problem and my customers they are angry on me because of no solution yet.

But, based on your own admission, you have not even looked into it much yourself. You posted here less than a day ago and so far you have not even looked at the database…

Nobody can help you if you don’t help yourself first. You have “customers”… so you sell SambaPOS whether you are a reseller or not, yet don’t even check the most basic things first. I feel for your customers…

(BTW I make my assumptions here from your past history of posting and expecting everyone to do things for you and not checking things out yourself even when asked multiple times. Face the fact, you are not experienced with SambaPOS and don’t appear to care to learn, don’t sell it to customers unless you can support it. This cannot be considered an “issue” with SambaPOS unless you can prove it, so far we have seen nothing)

1 Like

Respectfully sir m trying to solve this problem from my own self from last 3 weeks and yesterday i posted this problem. I checked all rules and actions plus try to find the items which is disappearing. Now about looking it into database i did that already. By using script i exported all the items with barcode and prices and created a new db then imported into it. Then actions, rules, new windows and sql.
How could you tell somebody that he didnt even looked into it and as what kendash said check tables & rows in db, seriously this idea didnt come in my mind.
I dont know about past but present in this post i didnt use these words at all " give me solution" or " somebody can fix this problem". My main motive for this post is to see if anybody get the same problem so i could learn where is the problem. I cant even understand yet where is the problem.
And one more thing i haven’t posted anything recently for getting solution except one and that i solved by myself for cctv integration. (By learning)

What size is your db?

Make a video of it happening maybe can reproduce it.

900 mb and i cant make a video of it because its happening randomly some items remaining in the system and some disappearing. Other customer have a problem deleting items itself which even i put it already.
Now one question how can i find a item in tables inside a db? By exporting via scripts?

If you have tried all those things then fair enough but that is the kind of info you would usually want to include when expalining your problem and what you have tried to resolve.
Unless it can be replicated it’s hard to even start working out what the problem might be…

1 Like

Want to look at your db. Can you backup and zip it.?

1 Like

Yes i could do that and send you here.

Here is the backup of my database.
i also exported menuitems from db and checked 3 items that wasnt in samba, its not even in database so it means its also disappearing db too. These items was alreadt entered before.

Link removed

here is the link you could download it.

@Faisal I removed your link please send it to him in a private message.

2 Likes

Ok i m downloading now. Want to look the id’ s of product. If there is a problem Unique identifiers have spaces.

Did you get any problem so far?