Purchases detailed report grouped by supplier

I have managed to achieve this report but iam failing to get totals per supplier. I have set my suppliers as Transaction Types so when i receive from a supplier i just choose the transaction type with that supplier name. Now i want to get total invoice per supplier and i also want to include the user name column so that i know who received the invoice.

[Bhadella Purchases report:1,1,2,2, 1,1,1, 1]

>>Invoice|Time|Product|Target|Quantity|Unit|Amount
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:D.Description,T.Time,T.Name,T.Target,T.Quantity,T.Unit,[T.TotalPrice.Sum]/[T.Quantity.Sum],[T.TotalPrice.Sum]:(ITT= Bhadhella Purchases)}

[Metro Purchases report:1,1,2,2, 1,1,1, 1]

>>Invoice|Time|Product|Target|Quantity|Unit|Amount
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:D.Description,T.Time,T.Name,T.Target,T.Quantity,T.Unit,[T.TotalPrice.Sum]/[T.Quantity.Sum],[T.TotalPrice.Sum]:(ITT= Metro Purchases)}

I managed to do what I asked for, I will post it shortly just in case someone need it :slight_smile:

Hi Castech post it am in need of it thanks

Hey, did you get the solution?

Yes, I have created suppliers as entities and it’s easy to report that way. I WILL SHARE WITH YOU WHEN I GET TO MY LAPTOP

ok @Castech ,Thanks I ll test out

Hi, any feedback sir?

Haven’t gotten time to prepare the steps. Have been busy with something lately but I will try this week

ok,thanks will be waiting

exelent ill be watting too

hellow please share :slight_smile:

castech why keep all of us waiting for this long,man

Because your not paying him? Its his own time and he has businesses to run. Maybe pay him $50-100/hour to develop it and he will get it to you asap. That is an average rate for this sort of work.

2 Likes