QR Code Printing for Lucky Draw Voucher

Dear All,
Could you please guide me how we can encrypt QR code in printer template?
Now, i can print QR code stored with URL address,Ticket No and Ticket Total.
This printer template will print automatically if Ticket Total is over some value.
It is working as i expected. But only one thing is: I want to encrypt QR code for validity check.
Is it possible?
How to write codes in Printer Template?
Please, let me know.
I attached my sample template and printing.
Respectfully,
MD Hasan

Printer%20Template%20for%20QR%20code

You could look to use a script?
You would use the {CALL: function to call the script inputting the ticket number and total, the scripts would process the values and return your ‘encripted’ code which would be used to generate the barcode.

1 Like

Dear JTRTech,
Thanks for your suggestion.
Is it possible to use code with Call:X function?
Could you please share very basic sample?
Respectfully,
MD Hasan

Use code?
You would put something like {CALL:luckyDraw.generate({TICKET NUMBER},{TICKET TOTAL})}
in the template, then the script will take the input variables passed when generating print, use them in whatever hash/encrypt you want and then it will print barcode using the value returned from the script.

Dear JTR Tech,
Let me ask one thing about QR code printing.
I want to add “Product Group,Product Name,Qty,TotalAmount” inside QR code.
The reason is when we scan QR code, i want to collect above information from the receipt.
Respect,
MD Hasan

So whats the question? Not following what your asking.

Sorry, my mistake for not clear expression.
I want to print QR code with information like : Product Group,Product Name,Qty,Price in receipt eg: {TICKET NO}|{TICKET TOTAL}.
I do not know how to add Product Group,Product Name and Product Qty.
Could you please share me how to edit code tag?
Respect,
MD Hasan

Not used QR but normal barcode.
You would use printer tags to provide the content for the barcode.
Could would be treated like one long string so you would want to seperate with character like comma or something not used in any of the data types.
Pipe probably a bad choice as may mess up template as pipe is used for justification.
You would then need to run the read code through a script wherever it is being read to parse out the data splitting on the chosen character.