RDP Kitchen Display problem: Order Ready button does not work

Hi guys,

I am having a problem with the Order Ready button in my Kitchen Display.

My Kitchen Display terminal is done with RDP through an iPad to SambaPOS server PC. I am able to place orders and view kitchen display screen through the RDP session no problem, just the Order Ready button doesn’t clear the selected ticket.

I have turned off firewall and checked messaging server connection, and all seemed to be set up correctly, and I just can’t get the button to work. (p.s. Order Clear button works as expected on the main terminal running on the server PC)

Have set up SambaPOS with two terminals, Server and Kitchen Display. Also have tried login on the Kitchen Display terminal with Admin role and still with no success.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Show the Rule that handles the Order Ready button, specifically, the Rule Mapping.

Please find below

Now show the Ticket Lister Widget Properties and Settings.

Ticket Lister Properties

Settings

Settings

** Also the {TICKET STATE MINUTES:Status} TAG used in Kitchen Display doesn’t auto refresh, I have to manually click the total bar to have it updated. However when I add or remove tickets on the main terminal , I do see a realtime update on the Kitchen Display, the puzzles me too. Have read through the forum and checked my settings, again I can’t spot anything wrong. I must be missing something here :frowning:

I have played around various settings in the ticket lister, cad still cant get it to work :frowning:

Bumping ~ Anyone have had similar issue? Same screen works fine on SambaPOS server, but does not work in a concurrent session on the same PC. Samba messaging server seems to work fine.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

You have a Reopen settled ticket action in your rule so I suspect you are missing the ‘More Ticket Options’ module from the Samba Market on your client machine.
This is saved locally so it has to be enabled on each instance of SambaPOS.

@silentbob You are right, thanks for that :slight_smile:

Any thoughts on Ticket Lister doesn’t auto refresh??

Thanks

I found the answer for kitchen display not auto refreshing in another post.

For some reason when Auto refresh interval is set to 0, the kitchen display doesn’t auto refresh.

All I had to do was set the Auto refresh internal to a value greater than 0 (10 in my case), and that solved my problem. Awesome!

1 Like