Recall & Clone (Customer) Last Ticket

Hello @sam2

Seems like there is a misunderstanding about this issue.
In the mentioned document, it is explained how to recall a previous ticket with or without a Customer Entity. Related document is based on Primary Field as Name.
But you were actually trying to achieve to recall the customer’s last ticket according to his Primary Field as Phone.

So as I explained to you when I connected to your system via Anydesk, once you make the necessary changes then it became possible to recall by Phone as Primary Field.

On the document necessary steps have been added in order to recall the ticket according to Primary Field as Phone.

@Jesse, thanks for your feedback about the document website. In case of you notice incorrect documents please let us know and we would be more than grateful to fix them.

1 Like

Hi yes the document which i have follow from the link
https://kb.sambapos.com/en/4-18-how-to-clone-and-recall-customers-last-ticket/ s working fine on default database.

there is some issue in my database so its not loading the previous ticket of customer.

and thanks a lot to Mr. Nizam for helping me and i thanks to Jesse, JTR and RickH. for helping me a lot.

Hi i have follow another tutorial this works fine and this recall this ticket also but the problem is the original ticket 1st i have to use close button then again open the ticket from customer ticket entity screen and settle then when i recall the previous ticket it will work.

if i use direct settle button for original order and then when i go to to customer search and select customer and recall previous order then it will not recall.

so here i have to use always first close button before doing settle.
can any one help me for this please and here is the tutorial link. and i have share the zip file of my setup also.

Recall Ticket V5.zip (1.5 KB)