Receipt Template Examples

This is a topic where people can post their examples of their receipt templates and actual printouts to help others format their own receipts. Feel free to add your templates and pictures of the actual printouts below

This is how mine is looking so far:
Ticket Template

[LAYOUT]
-- General layout
<EC>
<BMP>C:\Users\Rick\Documents\Logo1.png
<F>-
<div style="font-size:25px;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;font-family:'Calibri'">SALES RECEIPT</div>
<F>-
<div style="font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;text-align:left;font-family:'Calibri'">
<table>
<tr>
<td width="25">Qty</td>
<td width="196">Item Desription</td>
<td width=45 align=right>Price</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
<F>-
{ORDERS}
<div style="font-size:15px;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;font-family:'Calibri'"><br/>{TICKET QUANTITY SUM}x Items Sold</div>
<F>-
<div style="font-size:15px;font-weight:bold;text-align:justify;font-family:'Calibri'">
<table>
<tr>
<td align="left">Sub Total:</td><td align="right">£[=F(TN('{TICKET TOTAL}')+TN('{ORDER TAG TOTAL:Discount Item Custom Value}')*-1+TN('{ORDER TAG TOTAL:Discount Item Custom Percent}')*-1+TN('{ORDER TAG TOTAL:Price Override}')*-1+TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:Discount Ticket Total Percent}')*-1+TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:Staff Discount}')*-1+TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:Manager Discount}')*-1+TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:Loyalty Discount}')*-1,'0.00')]</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
<F>-
{DISCOUNTS}

[<div style="font-size:15px;font-weight:normal;text-align:justify;font-family:'Calibri'">
<table>
<tr>
<td align="left">Line Discount:</td><td align "right">-£[=F(TN('{ORDER TAG TOTAL:Discount Item Custom Value}')*-1+TN('{ORDER TAG TOTAL:Price Override}')*-1+TN('{ORDER TAG TOTAL:Discount Item Custom Percent}')*-1,'0.00')]</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>]

[<div style="font-size:15px;font-weight:normal;text-align:justify;font-family:'Calibri'">
<table>
<tr>
<td align="left">Transaction Discount:</td><td align "right">-£[=F(TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:Discount Ticket Total Percent}')*-1,'0.00')]</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>]

<table>
<tr>
<td align="left">Staff Discount 10%:</td><td align "right">-£[=F(TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:Staff Discount}')*-1,'0.00')]</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>]

<table>
<tr>
<td align="left">Owner Discount 100%:</td><td align "right">-£[=F(TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:Manager Discount}')*-1,'0.00')]</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>]

<table>
<tr>
<td align="left">Loyalty Discount 10%:</td><td align "right">-£[=F(TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:Loyalty Discount}')*-1,'0.00')]</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>]

[<div style="font-size:15px;font-weight:bold;text-align:justify;font-family:'Calibri'">
<table>
<tr>
<td align="left">Discount Total:</td><td align "right">-£[=F(TN('{ORDER TAG TOTAL:Discount Item Custom Value}')*-1+TN('{ORDER TAG TOTAL:Discount Item Custom Percent}')*-1+TN('{ORDER TAG TOTAL:Price Override}')*-1+TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:Discount Ticket Total Percent}')*-1+TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:Staff Discount}')*-1+TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:Manager Discount}')*-1+TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:Loyalty Discount}')*-1,'0.00')]</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
<F>-]
<div style="font-size:22px;font-weight:bold;text-align:justify;font-family:'Calibri'">
<table>
<tr>
<td align="left">Total:</td><td align "right">£{TICKET TOTAL}</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
{PAYMENTS}
<F>-
<div style="font-size:15px;font-weight:bold;text-align:justify;font-family:'Calibri'">
<table>
<tr>
<td align="left">Tendered Total:</td><td align="right">£{TENDERED TOTAL}</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
<table>
<tr>
<td align="left">Change:</td><td align="right">£{CHANGE TOTAL}</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
<F>-
</div>
<F>
<F>
<div style="font-size:15px;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;font-family:'Calibri'">
<L00>THANK YOU<br/>
</div>
<EC>
<BAR>{TICKET TAG:Barcode}
<EL>
<F>-
<div style=font-size:15px;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;font-family:'Calibri'">
<table>
<tr>
<td width=60 align=center>{TICKET ID}</td>
<td width=80 align=center>{TICKET DATE}</td>
<td width=60 align=center>{TIME}</td>
<td width=60 align=center>{USER NAME}</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
<F>-
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<L>-
{ENTITIES}

[DISCOUNTS]

[PAYMENTS]
<table>
<tr>
<td align="left">{PAYMENT NAME}</td>
<td align="right">£{TENDERED}</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
[ORDERS]
-- Default format for orders
<div style="font-size:13px;text-align:left;font-family:'Calibri'">
<table>
<tr>
<td width="25">{QUANTITY}x</td>
<td width="196">{ITEM TAG:Receipt Name} {PORTION: }</td>
<td width=45 align=right>£{TOTAL PRICE}</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
{ORDER TAGS}
[ORDERS:Gift]
-- Format for gifted orders
<J00>{QUANTITY} {NAME}|**FREE ITEM**

[ORDERS:Void]
-- Nothing will print for void lines

[ORDER TAGS]
-- Format for order tags
[<div style="font-size:10px;text-align:left;font-family:'Calibri'">
<table>
<tr>
<td width="25">***</td>
<td width="196">Line Discount: {ORDER STATE:DStatus}</td>
<td width=45 align=right>-£[=F(TN('{ORDER TAG TOTAL:Discount Item Custom Value}')+TN('{ORDER TAG TOTAL:Discount Item Custom Percent}')*-1),'0.00']</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>]

[<div style="font-size:10px;text-align:left;font-family:'Calibri'">
<table>
<tr>
<td width="25">***</td>
<td width="196">Price Override: {ORDER STATE:PStatus}</td>
<td width=45 align=right>-£[=F(TN('{ORDER TAG TOTAL:Price Override}')*-1),'0.00']</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>]

[ENTITIES:Customers]
-- Customer entity format
<F>
<F>
[ENTITIES:Table]
-- Table entity format
<L00>Table: {ENTITY NAME}
<F>
<F>

Actual Output

10 Likes

Cool ,this is pretty awesome .I just want to format mine just like yours .Thankyou

@RickH

What printer type you are using ?

ESC/POS or HTML ?

im using HTML printer

@RickH

Thank you for this great tutorial. I have managed to use the div tags to center information, however the code does not work for line with " -"or “=”. Can you please advise how to make it center with or without the div container? Thanking you in advance.

This post is stripping the html so I am showing my text file

This is what it looks like on the receipt printer and I want to achieve this on the labeller( I also need to put the words total and cash on the left and the amount on the right at the bottom):

Here is the code:

1 Like

You can format any code in the forum by using ``` before and after your code paste. Or by highlighting and pressing the code formatting button.

1 Like

You can mix etc and html template.
The equivalent of full width line ie the F tag would be to set a border line on your div.

1 Like

This is what I have so far. I really love this preview option it makes my life so much easier! Looking at html tutorials on google :wink:

If you click on a Add Printer Template there is a Load button at the bottom of the page, with options to load pre-loaded templates, one of which is a Ticket HTML template.

2 Likes

Bob_be Hahahaha this is the funniest thing I thought that Load button was for templates that you create and just load the way you open an excel file.

For some reason I cannot seem to preview the html template as I am looking for the equivalent of <F>- which is why I went to google and it showed

(Saving it allowed me to preview it). I only want to center the lines as per preview template above.

as I said before an equivalent in html would be to set a top or bottom border kn one of your divs…

Ie

border-top:1px solid black;
1 Like

Hi RickH, what is the name of the printer you are using?

Hi ive used STAR TSP 700 printers, ive used Epson TM-T88iv and TM-T88V