Regarding Re-Open Ticket

Hi All, I tried to create Re-Open as in Tutorial Re-open Settled Ticket & Cancel Payments

But when I select ticket I found the Re-open button deactivated! Any suggestion?

Here is what I did

Most likely your button state mapping.
Show mapping settings for automation command button.

Check auto command button mappings to make sure sure the button is active for the user and ticket state. If thats fine you also need to add the unlock ticket action to allow the buttons to work i think

You mean that?

Ye try adding unlock ticket action to your reopen ticket rule

I didn’t do more than what in tutorial

How to check that if being?

Add the actuon to your rule and try reopening the ticket again to see if button now active

Nothing change,

@RickH What do you think my problem is?

@RickH I found the problem in the toturial, someone else face the same trouble and that was the problem, it works now thank you very much

1 Like

That was my next suggestion :grinning:

1 Like

But the ReSettled Ticket appears in the current Work Period instead of its old work period date.

Yes it does because you’re now making payment again on this ticket when you re settle it

Okay, But i didnt want to change anything payment related. I just wanted to separate the items alchol and food and print two bills for customer to claim food reimbursement. But now previous days tally will differ.

Cant we make changes and keep it on same day or date ?

No you can’t you should do that automation whilst still in the live ticket before settling

The only way to do it after is to refund the transaction and resell it, that won’t affect your payments

If all you want to do is give him a receipt showing only the food you in theory could do that using just template and print job automation options, even on a closed ticket without reopening just reprint using new option.