Remodel of our restaurant

So here is my week. A complete gut and remodel

7 Likes

Hope it all pays off man. Cant wait to see what it looks like after its finished

1 Like

An update on day 3.

2 Likes

Almost done with the eating bar. Stain and glaze coat just went on.

Your manually doing this or pre fitted and just putting coating

I built that top manually. I also did the legs. The white wall was already there I just cut it down.

1 Like

Hanging 3 pendant lights above bar brushed nickel.

1 Like

Using angle maybe better than leg, don’t you think?

Update only 1 more day left.

4 Likes

wich one is you? LOL!!! sorry could not hold back…

G.

1 Like

None of them. Guy on right is local electrician. Woman in back is my wife… Kid on left is my nephew.

1 Like

Finished and reopened today. Had a very good day. That is my daughter and her mamaw

9 Likes

Looks amazing!! I didn’t expecting such big difference… Great Job @Jesse.

2 Likes

Looks real bright and airy.

I’ll have to upload pics of how I changed our place. Very slow work in progress but I’m this side of winning now.

We used to have a massive stock room but I knocked the wall down and created a mich bigger retail space. We had 1 ladies and 1 gents cubicle and I cut a door into our back area to create a new gents toilet. Ladies now have 2 cubicles.

I’ve been slowly building new seating areas and plan to have them finished within the next month.

We’re having a new roof this next week which will allow me to have a new ceiling.

3 Likes

Wow we have been busy since the remodel. Aparently the community likes it because we have been pulling in $3000-$4000 a day which is a lot for us considering our average ring is around $14 - $17

5 Likes

Looks really nice youve done a great job!! Shame its so far or id pop in for some of that food youve posted pics of :grinning:

Before:

After:

I did 99% of the construction myself, it was a lot of work lol.

7 Likes