Report on service account Question

So I am trying to do a quick report of tickets that have added gratuity on them. In the report I want only those that have gratuity added. report works when not limiting to those with gratuity but when I add CA.Gratuity>0 it shows nothing. So I guess my syntax is a little wrong.

Here’s the Report

[Sales By Account: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1]
Ticket #|Date|User|Table|Guests|Gratuity
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,T.Date,T.User,EN.Table,TT.GUEST COUNT,CA.Gratuity:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (DE=Restaurant) AND CA.Gratuity>0}

I tried with parenthesis and without around it.

Hello @BarryDyngles. Welcome to the community.

Replace your CA.Gratuity>0 with CA=Gratuity This will included any ticket that has a Gratuity calculation. Is there a reason you want it to include a calculation greater than zero?

That worked perfectly. I am just still learning the reports and syntax. My logic was to filter by tickets that had gratuity on them by specifying that I wanted tickets with a gratuity greater than zero. Didn’t think to it the way you suggested which makes more sense.

We had some servers that are putting grat on tables less than 8 which pisses off customers. I am going to make it that it can’t be applied to tickets with less than 8 guest count but we want to see who is doing it. We run a fairly high volume so I didn’t want to look at all the tickets manually.

Thanks!

1 Like