Reporting HH Price Definitions

Hi guys, is it possible to report sales that are specifically using HH price definition?

I am trying to create a report that will list those items separately from all the other sales.

Using MT.HH doesnt do it or am I using it wrong? Is there a constraint like (MT=HH) or something?

If nothing else add an order state in your rule which updates the price tag and then use that state in report.

Sounds like a good idea!

Ill give it a go and show results.

Thanks @JTRTech

did they make the report? can you share your example please

I did exactly what @JTRTech told me, I update Order State for every product that has HH Price tag and then use these Order States for reporting purposes.

[Group Sales by Amount:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.ExactTotal.Percent.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (OS.HH=HappyHour)}
>>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (OS.HH=HappyHour)}

@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (OS.HH=HappyHour):{0}:,}
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (OS.HH=HappyHour):{0}:,}

[$1 Sales:8, 2, 3]
>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$2" and (MG=$1) and (OS.HH=HappyHour)}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'         '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$2" and (MG=$1) and O.PortionName!="Normal" and (OS.HH=HappyHour)}
>>Total |{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Quantity.Sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (MG=$1) and (OS.HH=HappyHour)}

You can help me how the status is updated Please

1. Order Added to Ticket Rule

NOTE: I update Happy Hour times via Program settings but you can just type something like this
{DATE:HHmm} Greater 1600

2. Automation Command Executed Rule

OPTIONAL

You can edit Display Format and Price Format in Settings > States to make it look like this on the POS ordering side

1 Like

thanks brother I’m going to try