I have invested in a way to see reports on the browser of multiple SambaPos locations (Stores).
It is not a multi-store add-on but instead is a way to manage locations under one screen.
In my setup, each location has its individual SambaPos database and all this interface does is run queries for the reports or writes on the database when applying a payment to an account.
Here are the features:
- View reports of one or multiple connections (simultaneously).
- View list of accounts
- View details of account transactions
- Take payments and apply to account
- Sales by Hour (filters: date range and hour range)
- Sales by Day, week or month (filters: date range and hour range)
- Sales by Category
- Sales by Category - Filtered by Entities
- Ranking of items sold ( top 10, 20, 30, 50, or all)
- Ranking of items sold - Filtered by Entities
- Other reports which are made for my SambaPos setup.
*Almost every report/screen can be exported to Excel.
Web interface features:
- Login screen with user management (not SambaPos user)
- HTTP or HTTPS
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Connection manager: connect to one or more SambaPos databases for pulling reports
- Connection status: shows online/offline connections
Connection Management and status of connections
Sales per day
Select one or more connections
Data range and hours selection