Reports Q - First Day using ShakesCard (SambaCard)

Here they are:

Doing good, managed to get 5 registered and topped up, which puts £65 into my till, but obviously ill have to put that away and replace all shakes card transactions with cash when they happen.

How does anyone else do that? Same?

Secondly, In terms of the report, it lists all the shakescards used, but ideally id like it to just say
“Cash”
“Credit Card”
“ShakesCard”

Rather than it listing all the accounts that pay. Is there any way I can do this?

Thanks

Matt

I think just as you the account for cash and credit card, and have buttons for cash and card, you could potentially create an account for shakes card, and a button on settle screen for shakes card. This way just as report shows cash, credit card with percentage, it will do the same when you press shakes card.

Would this method be something similar to what you want to achieve?

1 Like

@Shivan is “spot on” with his summary. I use FOBS which are just the same as your Cards. the Accounting a little more involved but very doable!

Hmm I have a ShakesCard button…?

So am I creating a different button to the one I already have? Im not sure …

You wouldnt switch it over to cash as the cash has already gone into the till!
Cash = Credit
Sale is then paid using Credit.

yeah, I’m gonna deal with that here. Were going to store the cash top ups in the safe and pay out at the end of the day back towards.

The problem I have is when I close the transaction with eh ShakesCard It sows up as loads of accounts paid, but I just want it to show the total amount under shakes card…

From what I’m reading above i need to have a button on the settle screen, which i already have?

Matt

I’ve got this exact setup done which shows exactly how you want on the reports as well as having a button to topup. Ill try and remmebr to post it tomrrow

If you could do a database file that would be amazing, even if its just to look at and change for my needs

Legend

Matt

Tomrro :slight_smile: dont have access to my stationa atm

1 Like