Reports Question - Not Show null tables

Correct. I just want to be sure nothing else is causing issues. oh man I have been trying to get this working for the last 24 hours lol. Any help is so much appreciated.

Although, looking at that your saying OS.Void=$1
You sure that’s correct?
How are you logging the user? Is a custom state or state value?
If it’s value wouldn’t it be OSV.GStatus or something like that?
Are you getting the table headers for the 3 users?

I have a new void setup. I needed to store 3 things for voids. Void reason, void user, and void admin. So I created a new void flow

state name = void
State= void auth admin name
state value = void reason
Order user = user

Yeah I always start projects by making sure the foundation works by manual entry.

Ok, but do you get the users listed? Do you get the three table headers? What’s the screenshot showing the three names?

Yeah so thats the return of that sql in report

what i want to do is add the @ in front and also have the , so that it works for the void report for each user

But the SQL should be @ not >> no?

Yeah im doing that to see the output. If I put the @ i see nothing. Im assuming because its not seeing commas?

But if not a list I would have expected a single table with first or all three name son one line suggesting maybe another problem.
If you do

@ report SQL 
>>$1 

Without the rest What do you get?

hmmm nothing

btw when i run that same sql this is the table i get if it helps

Ok, need to refer to other reports and not at PC, you definitely have the correct amount of colons?
That one from Q had semicolon between SQL and paramiters, you have colon?

See here. Semicolon

Omg man finally fixed it. @JTRTech I honestly cannot thank you enough. I saw that damn semi colon too and read Q’s comment pointing it out and thought I put it on there.

1 Like

Like I said, minefield and tiny thing like that can screw it all up. Don’t think I’ll ever be able to wind any form of report LOL

Liking the use of the json function of SQL, would have saved myself many headakes if that was an option when I did my first PMS intergration
 Although it works using contains with wildcards %SV.xxxx% is not perticularly clean method LOL

lol ill prepare a whole 2 days everytime I need to work on one again.

Hey not important but any idea why there are double header rows in the users after the first one?

By Json function you mean how im pulling the order states with sql ?

Going to guess it’s because the SQL is returning return for each value and the report SQL is splitting with comma

Yer, I did intergration late 2015/early 2016 before that came in/documented. And was first use of java/script. If did again could parse the string but back then was very basic contains and slice I used. Works and done almost 200k tickets/over 1m of sales through the script so does the job LOL

Yeah your PMS integration was very cool. I enjoyed following that.

1 Like

Think I did well for first ever real use of jsctipt and SQL :slight_smile: thanks to some help from Jesse, Q and emre.
Meaning to do a v2 but while it’s working there isn’t any urgent need. Plenty of ideas for improvements if/when a v2 does come.