[RESOLVED] <R> Printer Template Formatting

@Cazz <BMP> tag worked fine for my laser the quote you used of me was specifically about QR codes and bar codes. It is also no longer an issue for me because I have my actual POS printers now.

Which tag you used to print QR code and barcode of the laser printer?

What Printer Type you used?

Iā€™m trying with several laserā€™s printers, unfortunately none can print the logo type and the codes QR and Barcode.

My recent attempt was with HP Laserjet P1102 Professional
Any idea for me to solve this problem?

I no longer use my laser it was just for testing while I waited for my POS printers to arrive. Here is the printers I now use:

http://pos.epson.com/products/TM-T88V?ProductPK=694

http://pos.epson.com/products/TM-T88V?ProductPK=694
To my knowledge this printer has ESC\POS supportā€¦

I use the BIXOLON SRP 350III and not have any problem in printing logos and codes
in html

but it is not possible to laserjet, not Print html Template

<BMP> C:\path\to\LOGO.BMP

This means that I have to create two folders in the root C :?
(path \) and (to \) and the LOGO.BMP inside the folder (to \)?

laserjet printer which BMP format should I use?

• Monochrome bitmap
  • Bitmap 16 bit color
  • Bitmap 256 color Bit
  • Bitmap 24 bit

No you do not have to create 2 folders.

I get this error when printing (html) in Printer Type

@Jesse (Html) how can I set larger print area width size, something like A4 International Paper size?
is it possible? how should I do

@Cazz you can try using Windows printer as it obeys printer driverā€™s page setup.

You can find a sample HTML template here.

Do you want to print A4 size Tickets from a laser printer? We support ESC/POS printers for ticket printing. We also have HTML printer to print from ticket printers but it converts printout to postscript so it supports multi language. I mean for both printers we assume there is a ticket printer.

A4 printers are generally used for report printing but few people also uses A4 printers for invoice printing. However as it generally prints on pre-printed invoices (eg. logos are already printed on paper) there is no logo printing support.

@emre thanks for the reply, I am sorry and I miss that there was support for printing on A4 formatted (with negritas letters and logos) because I had a lot of customer requiring invoice A4, mainly customers of companies and institutions, in order to save on their convenient, would be a nice way able to deliver an invoice in A4 and more like I Tickets ā€¦ in any case I hope that this issue humbly deserve your attention in V5.