[RESOLVED] Scrolling Issue (jumping)

Anyone elso know about this issue? I tried it in 2 different computers with different setups and both acted the same way. When you click your mouse or in a touchscreen put your finger on it and swipe but do it fast (take your finger of as your swiping then the scroll goes crazy and jumps up and down.

Interesting… it is not just touchscreens… it does it with mouse pointer as well.

Yeah. How is everyone dealing with this? I really see it as an irritating issue.

Its not really an issue unless you have ADD haha. Kidding. Its not been that big of an issue I never even noticed it until you told me exactly how to swipe to do it.

Haha I may come of as picky but I deal with alot of really uneducated waitresses that would freak out of even the smallest things. I could see alot of waitresses having this issue on big orders that scrolling is involved as it is pretty easy to reproduce.

@emre Have you noticed this issue and do you plan on fixing it by the next release.

So I finally figured out what the actual trigger of this issue is. Everything works perfect with the scrolling until you click and hold the mouse down and swipe out of the ticket area so onto the categories then let go. Now when you go back to scroll its all glitchy. I then restart sambapos and its fine again until I do the same thing.

1 Like

I actually have to take that back its only sometimes true. Alot of times its happening right away on my first scroll after starting samba.

I have seen the issue as well, though not often enough that it presents a problem.

It would mean alot if you could tend to this bug when you have the time for the next release. I would greatly appreciate it. It happens really often to me as im swiping across the screen, fast or slow. And it only happens to the order items box not order tags.

Thanks.

@emre

I personally found it happening alot as im swiping my finger through the order items. I plan on installing this and I could see it becoming and issue as waitresses are quickly trying to scroll through the items.

Fixed in update 4.1.62. Thank You. @emre