Samba support .............?

this normal or not if i ask help at samba support , and the answer i got his to much costumization … and finally fixing by my self ?

Can you explain what your saying? What were you asking for? Were you asking for support or were you asking for customization? Those are two different things.

i ask samba suport for printer template … and the answer was to much costumization can not help you … and told me i should restarted at the beggening every thing… but i fixed the problem so solve but i can not see how to print in my daily report USD cash (my foreinger currency) amound … just see percentage plus the amoud in pesos

You are being very vague. Remember they will help with support of SambaPOS but they are not getting paid by you for support on customizations, although they try to help with that too.

There is more to this than your telling. Please explain what your wanting in detail here and maybe someone from the community will help. Or maybe a reseller can help you customize what you need for a price.

1 Like

Start by showing your template. Is that all you need help with? Printer templates are simple… so you must have some kind of customization your trying to show on the template. Please explain more detail.

Thanks for your help

in my cash report i avec both payment process cash and credi card

but i would like to have Cash usd and Cash pesos in my report
in my acount its in Usd but not in my daily cash report

[Expenses:1,2, 1]
>Cash Transactions||
{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:Cash Expense:Cash}
Total||{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Cash Expense:Cash}

[Incomes:1,2, 1]
>Sale Incomes||
Cash||{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Payment Transaction:Cash}
Credit Card||{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Payment Transaction:Credit Card}
Total||{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Payment Transaction:Payment Accounts}
>Cash Transactions||
{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:Cash Income:Cash}
{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:Customer Cash Payment:Cash}
Total||[=F((TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Cash Income:Cash}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Customer Cash Payment:Cash}')),'#,#0.00')]
>Income Totals||
Cash||{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Cash}
Credit Card||{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Credit Card}
>Refund Totals||
Cash||{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Cash}
Credit Card||{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Credit Card}

[Totals:3, 1]
Cash|{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Cash}
Credit Card|{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Credit Card}
Total|{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Payment Accounts}

You are asking for a custom report, not a printer template which is more than well documented and discussed on the forum. No one here will offer their services and build you a custom report based of your custom payments and account transactions for free.

Have a look here:

You can always check the pricing of additional custom made features including reports on SambaPOS Community Portal or post an Ad with clearly defined and explained features that you need and someone will give you a quote to get it done.

1 Like