SambaPOS 5.2.11 Beta Release

I want to clarify I am using a newer version of the integration that I dont think is really released yet. He fixed a few issues I gave him.

1 Like

OK. I see. If it is something related with Graphql @VehbiEmiroglu will let me know so I’ll fix that asap.

1 Like

The version I am using is a standalone program vs using the entity screen like old one did. It is MUCH better the only issue is that qty issue and I gave him some feature updates I would like that I think he is working on.

1 Like

Yes Vehbi allocated a long timespan for Gloria Food updates in our monthly plan. We’ll fix all issues.

1 Like

If this works on the left column ticket buttons it will be really good - few times I’ve wanted to change height of them but wasn’t any method.

2 Likes

I created an automated test to see if displaying ticket amounts on entity buttons slows down user flow or not. I created about 1000 tickets and appears to work fine.

PS: Video speed is not increased. I increased macro recorder’s speed to simulate fast clicks.

3 Likes

What software did you use for the automated test?

I’d be interested to try similar tests on tablets and POS terminals to get an idea for any lags / slowness that could happen in general use.

1 Like

Emre I did the same test a while back with some of the other features. Did you try leaving it on overnight for a day or two? Back when I was messing around with the automated macro systems I used to come back to find that samba crashed a day or two later. I will get back On this testing and try to help.

How many tickets did you create

I don’t think the test setup I created will crash if I leave it for 2 days but it is really simple to create a setup that will crash if it creates tickets in this speed for 2 days. For example I offer some features by thinking there won’t be more than 2-3K tickets in a single work period. But if you enable these features and create 100K tickets in a single work period it may crash probably because of not enough memory error.

I was testing my latest changes and try to understand if custom entity buttons freezes screen or not.

1 Like

That’s interesting. This test will come in handy when testing the system performance of hardware we provide to clients when running a auto macro like this.

1 Like

So I’ve tested that the Ticket group in use with the course selection which i got JTR’s help with and it appears to be working great!
In case you want to see the outcome
https://forum.sambapos.com/t/update-course-using-new-update-ticket-grouping/18086/3

1 Like

@emre could you please add formatting tags to the auto command values so we can adjust the look of these buttons on the pos screen, and if you can add the new height tag here too thatd be great

All buttons supports formatting tags but I think we didn’t released height tag yet. Also <Panel> should be <panel>. They are case sensitive.

We’re in a long holiday in Turkey. I think new update will be released in Monday.

1 Like

Thanks emre, I’ll test with my typo changed to panel. I mentioned the height tag in case this area needed it adding before release

Thanks again :grinning:

Why don’t I have access to this topic?

Not to confuse new users unreleased features are discussed in a private group. I added your account to the beta group. You should be able to access now

2 Likes

Thank you Emre, for adding me to the beta account, I spend at least 3 hours on SambaPOS everyday, and have been doing so for months now, and everyday, I learn something new!

Regards,

Somil

1 Like

This latest update breaks my save ticket action on settle. I use it so the ticket has an ID for printing barcode on the receipt;

This happened on a previous update and this is the workaround I am using that no longer works
Save Ticket Action
save%20action

Rules:settle