SambaPOS 5.2.19 Beta Release

Signature at the counter? Well is it needed or just to have a chance to ask for the tip? :grin:

It’s not required but it allows option to select tip or receipt options. Maybe a button on terminal to skip it if in hurry. It would be optional not every person will want the screen but it would also give resellers ability to upsale a useful feature/hardware.

Hmm really interesting… Does it really improves tips on counter service? I’d never think someone tips on the counter.

Yes it does. I can talk more specific in our private discussion.

Yes please… I’m really interested.

Testing with > 300 items. If single item takes 5 seconds it takes about 1500 / 60 = ~25 minutes. I hope it works faster with production terminal.

PS: Dummy controller generates random rejected errors to see what will happen when there are errors.

Do you think there may be a way to batch it at once? Instead of concurrently? Im ignorant how these things work btw

I noticed the Rejected while playing with it today. I was going to ask you about it but I figured you did that on purpose.

So I noticed something and its probably nothing but the dummy card processor it doesnt matter if you hit progress or close it still transacts the card lol. Progress does do the verifying etc but close instantly closes it and settles ticket with card being processed. I was assuming it would cancel and just go back to payment screen.

I know its just a dummy processor but thought I would share anyway.

1 Like

Progress button is there just to demonstrate how it works while it actually processes the card. Close button does it without fake demonstration stuff. Useful to create few transactions quickly without waiting for the progress thing.

1 Like

I figured as much I guess I was just expecting a cancel button even if it is fake also :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes we should test that too… I’ll add.

Haha really I am just giving you a hard time. I tried to be as thorough as QMcKay it just doesnt come out the same.

3 Likes

Yes you’re right. He definitely wouldn’t allow a transaction screen without a cancel button even if it is fake :slight_smile: I missed him alot too.

4 Likes

I was just thinking he would be so proud of our coming progress :slight_smile:

1 Like

A fresh build of 5.2.19 uploaded. I added items to the first post

1 Like

A fresh build of 5.2.19 uploaded. I added items to the first post (Again :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Fresh build of 5.2.19 uploaded. Please look to the first post.

1 Like

A little laggy but {TICKET ORDER QUANTITY TOTAL EXP:X} tag works fine on menu buttons.

4 Likes

A fresh build of 5.2.19 uploaded. I added items to the first post

2 Likes