SambaPOS 5.2.19 Beta Release

Did anyone checked latest time clock?

2 Likes

I did. I like what you did with it and the config task. I made a few changes of course lol mainly to incorporate my 7shifts integration.

1 Like

One question though it didnt seem to work. Generate the test users didnt do anything?

LOL so I just experienced the focus pin box issue. I loaded sambaPOS just now and tried to type my pin. The box showed focus but nothing just windows chimes. You think Microsoft changed something?

It works if you create a new User Role. Creates 3 users for testing.

I started to think this is not a focus issue.

3 Likes

Oh ok got it to work so you have to let it create the Role. I just assumed I had to create it then do that.

May be a background worker ?

Hey sorry I just got my test HP RP9 terminal in testing today.

Good want to hear your feedbacks about device

Those are nice units. Did you go direct with HP to get a test unit or did you purchase one?

They sure are I really love them. Honestly I feel like there is a reason Starbucks signed a contract for that specific unit in every store in the us.

I went through Ingram micro, I had to sign up as a HP reseller first though.

I’m about to get my Audry test unit from Partnertech I’ll share some pics and thoughts on it. How is price on it?

I can get the Audry system for $960-1600 depending on the config but they all come with really fast m2 pci express 3 SSD drives. Thats partner price not retail.

That’s all we use here in Oz.
The Units are a bit pricey but reliable, 3 years onsite, sweet looking unit with great specs.

1 Like

Sorry just seen this lol. The price on the HP RP9 are a little on the higher end but not too bad considering you get a full blown i3 cpu, not a “U” or “T” at the end of the cpu model meaning its a lower powered model. They are one of the only manufacturers to have a full cpu. Thats actually why starbucks picked them. I guess their software has some serious hardware requirements.

15.8" wide screen i5 8gb 128SSD $1480
18.5" Wide Screen i3 4gb 500Gb Hdd $1350
18.5" Wide Screen i5 4gb 500Gb Hdd $1650