SambaPOS 5.2.20 Release

It’s an important protection feature of Windows, so it’s very likely you turned it off before but a Windows update has turned it back on. Good to know it worked, I suggest you set it back now.

I think it’s Should Be “Sambapos By Emre Eren” On startup Screen.

7 Likes

Honestly I think he lives in the About page. That is a great sentiment though. Every inch of it has his mark. I mean every inch. I miss the late night conversations, the any hour fixes, the ranting in private staff forum.

I wouldn’t mind a few versions that say In Memory of Emre Eren on startup though.

6 Likes

Emre was a very valuable person, I knew you very well and I will never forget you. :frowning:

2 Likes

Or even saying that on About page

3 Likes

Or even the infinity symbol. Every time i see that symbol the last week Or so i just think ‘Emre’

Stick that symbol after or below the logo, great sentiment. Those who know… know

5 Likes

I get this kind of error when i try to add event on task calendar. At finish SambaPOS crashes

Can you please translate the message ?

cannot create “Image” based on text “Save_16x16.png”

What is the condition to get this error. Please describe me.

I added new Task Calender widget to entity screen, right click on that calendar and pressed “New Appointment” button or double click on any date. After that i’ve got that error message.

Ok i will control this. Thanks for reporting.

4 Likes

Great news (Integration). We are still waiting for integration for our country. 99% of transactions here are done electronically so I think it will be a huge feature for us to consider.

3 Likes

Can Anyone share more details about Tip adjustment for tickets feature or how it can be used? Thank you

3 Likes

It is specifically for upcoming USA Credit Card integration. Soon we can share more info about it.

5 Likes

Hello, what exactly is “Time Clock creators added”?
Thank you

1 Like

We now have a time clock built in samba

2 Likes

Now we are writing documents. Wait a little please.

6 Likes

There is a nice basic time clock available now. It was in beta so I’m not sure if the config task is available yet.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.