SambaPOS 5.5.8 Release

For the memory of Emre Eren 1976 - ∞

:arrow_down: Download: https://sambapos.com/download/sambapos_setups/SambaSetup558.exe

:warning: Don’t forget to create a backup before installing new releases. You’ll need a working backup if you need to roll back to the previous version.

What’s new in 5.5.8

• Go Order Trendyol Yemek Integration added
  • Go Order USA Integration added (Uber Eats, Doordash, Grubhub, Gloriafood)
  • Twilio SMS Integration added (An action added for this)
4 Likes

Is there anymore info available on what Go Order is?

GoOrder is not quite live yet. We are testing in usa right now. It will allow you to integrate doordash grubhub Uber and gmoriafood directly into sambapos and remove tablets.

It works with auto accept or without allowing you to accept orders directly through sambapos.

1 Like

Hi Jesse,

Do you have instructions on how to perform this integration? I’m interested in uber eats and doordash.

Thanks

Once we are ready yes we will share how.

is it gonna be just for usa or global?

They are trialing it in USA for now, but should be available globally once it’s ready I believe.

1 Like

I’d be keen for this solution for Uber eats, door dash etc.

1 Like

Yes now just for US market. But after that we have plans for global market

We desperately need this for the UK market too - we get a few requests for this in the last few months and just today got someone very interested in POS but got a bit put off when we didn’t have delivery platform integrations.

We need UberEats, Deliveroo and Just Eat for the UK.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.