SambaPOS 5.7.10 Release

For the memory of Emre Eren 1976 - ∞

:arrow_down: Download: https://sambapos.com/download/sambapos_setups/SambaSetup5710.exe

:warning: Don’t forget to create a backup before installing new releases. You’ll need a working backup if you need to roll back to the previous version.

What’s new in 5.7.10

• GoOrder Jetrik Integration added
  • Odeal Controller bug fixes
  • GoOrder Trendyol bug fixes
  • Time Clock Manual enty bug solved
  • Time Clock clockout all users action added
4 Likes

is there another post that shows how to setup Time clock besides this one 8.13. How to Configure Time Clock Module? – SambaPOS Knowledgebase, i dont see anything talking about reports or how to print each employees pay roll and time clock report…im getting this error when trying to print payroll report
Screenshot 2024-04-25 211825

@Lloyd_Tailor do you mean when you click the Payroll button under Users tab? Or is it doing that when you press print?

Time Clock is very complex and very new for us. If you do encounter a bug it will be very important for you to give us clear details on it so we can investigate and fix it.

1 Like

it does that when i click the Payroll button under Users tab

What version of sql server are you using

im using sql server 19.0.1

Lloyd can you please send a db backup and summarize of this problem to help@sambapos.com
This will create a ticket, and we will track this.

@Lloyd_Tailor please send to help@sambapos.com instead of private message.

okay i just did now…

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.