SambaPOS 5.7.4 Release

For the memory of Emre Eren 1976 - ∞

:arrow_down: Download: https://sambapos.com/download/sambapos_setups/SambaSetup574.exe

:warning: Don’t forget to create a backup before installing new releases. You’ll need a working backup if you need to roll back to the previous version.

What’s new in 5.7.4

• Hugin OKC Integration added (for Turkiye).
  • GoOrder Turkiye integration improvements
  • Time Clock improvements
3 Likes

hi there i currently have version 5.5.6 so i need to do an upgrade can some one please share a link / topic that can help or share how to upgrade an backup file to work in 5.7.4

You can just install 5.7.4 and it will upgrade ok. The installer will upgrade your version to the latest.

so just download the new installer and install it will upgrade with out any problems

A post was split to a new topic: Hello I am getting this error with the new time clock

Yes that is correct. Time clock is new so if you see any issues with it please create a new thread and post your issue so we can solve it quickly.

Under User roles . the save button is not fully showing …is there a way to fix this

go to local settings, display, and set your Window Scale to less than 100% You can tweak it to your liking.

Ok, thanks for reporting. We will fix this in next version

Are clocked in users automatically clocked out on end work period in this update?

No they are not. This is not a feature yet.