SAMBAPOS activates and logs into market when using txt database, but as soon as the connection string is changed to sql server 2014 32 bit on sambapos 5.2.24 it will show login link but wont accept to log in

SAMBAPOS activates and logs into market when using txt database, but as soon as the connection string is changed to sql server 2014 32 bit on sambapos 5.2.24 it will show login link but wont accept to log in

Show some screenshots please. What do you mean wont login? Txt is not a database at all it is just a txt file for demo purposes. IT does not store anything if in txt mode.

Do you actually have an account with cp.sambapos.com? If so what is the name of your account I can look it up.

Account is probusinessinnovationszone7@gmail.com
bought from a reseller in the uk, however the weird thing is when i start sambapos without a database with the default txt database ican login and activate.
However when its connected to sql server 2014 32 bit on a windows 7 machine, it just shows login brings up the username password pop up then nothing. even after activate and clearing keys

What version are you using? Also are you planning to use more than 1 terminal?

Lets cover the basics, You are connected to the internet right? Can you double tap the SambaPOS logo in upper left after logging into sambapos and then on the title bar take a screenshot so we can be sure its connected to SQL?

I server 3 terminals, all working well, with sql express 2014 32bit on windows 7.
Problem is the tickets are approaching 500 , then boom it will lock.

When on sql server 2014 32 bit, it will show the login link iclick on it then nothing happens after. it doesnt log me in after

@benlux, apologies I havnt come back to your last email.
I cant imagine sql version would effect login.
As I said before if you install teamviewer I can login and take a closer look.

what time can we schedule for team viewer

@benlux try going to C:\programdata folder its hidden so be sure to allow hidden folders. Then find SambaPOS5 folder and delete the sambasettings.txt file. Reload sambapos and connect it to the database then shutdown sambapos and load it again and try logging into market

This didnt work itried it severally, ithink the problem is in the database since am using sql server 2014 32 bit