Where do I type that in?

I’ll test demo give me few minutes.

In kiosk settings.

Can’t access kiosk settings.

Try 1234? Yet

Oh boy. That did the trick

Do I leave everything default?

Yes leave it 

Thanks for your help! I’m going to test it out.
Edit: I pressed the green button, and now I get this message:

Edit2: I pressed the green button again and now:

Edit3: Ok I’m in!

You will get access to koffice.sambapos.com to manage kiosks.

Is there any chance we can edit certain texts within the Kiosk app? Some wording might confuse customers.

• GOKiosk needs to be user-friendly with the general public. SambaPOS, on the other hand, only needs to be user-friendly with a few amount of people (eg. your staff members).

For example, I sell sandwiches:

So for the Kiosk app, I’d rather have it say something like “Choose your bread:” or something like that.

So your saying have the ability to give a title to Portion. Good idea. I can submit that to the redmine. Help me word it so they understand what your asking.

Im pretty sure Order tags do that already right? I dont have kiosk open in front of me atm.

EDIT: Ok yes order tags use the category name. So your asking for something similar for portions
 hmm Maybe a portion custom tag ?

One thing I will submit is to ignore portion if its only 1 option. Just like SambaPOS does now. No reason to list Normal portion when thats the only portion.

Crude ugly pic but maybe it gets the idea. I submitted to find something for the white deadspace
 maybe quantity selector like this:

I suggest something like this as well for the modifiers. More touch friendly where you can touch anywhere on the green bar.

Actually now that I look at it. I like the normal look better. But I do think we could do something with the white space

We can get some ideas from McDonald’s kiosks, they are very user friendly.

In the demo version you do not need to make any settings on your own computer. It works directly by connecting to our demo server.

1 Like

It is a great software i have used it many time.