SambaPOS is in London

Come see us in London. We have our space setup and are ready for tomorrow.

13 Likes

See you tomorrow :+1:

3 Likes

Looks awesome guys. Sorry couldn’t make it. Look forward to hear feedback from your experiences from the expo.

4 Likes

Ive seen the photos on facebook page, I am so jealous! I wish I could be there! But Ill be coming to UK next year :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tayfun, Joe, Me, Mark all together in order left to right.

12 Likes

Wish I could have come down but couldnt get time off work, im in Manchester

1 Like

2 Likes

Three Kings of SambaPOS. Thanks for all your support :pray:

4 Likes

Hello @Jesse

Samba POS has self ordering ?

1 Like

Yes we have self ordering kiosk as you can see in the photo. Are you interested? You never answered my question to your PM. Are you wanting to be a reseller of our software?

1 Like

I have answered for you that I am waiting for the customer to revert

Please share the details about Self Ordering Kisok

Sure I can be the reseller and I would like to know how to become one as well

I guess I don’t understand what revert means. To resell SambaPOS you need to apply to be a reseller and sign a reseller agreement with us. We will need information about your business. Are you based in the USA? Do you have a website we can look at? We have to be careful and make sure our reseller partners are legitimate businesses and can take care of our customers.

It’s crazy but we actually have seen some people take our software and try to call it their own. Even older versions expecially the now not supported v3. People abused the license and tried to steal our technology calling it their own. Crazy I know but it happens so to protect us and our reseller teams we look at reseller applications seriously.

1 Like

You know you are on top when people try to steal your stuff and call it their own :wink:

2 Likes

Btw guys check out our kiosk in action. We have the best looking and fastest kiosk in the market.

7 Likes

Are these self serving kiosks pre-made or do you have to configure them yourself as a reseller?

1 Like

It’s an app you configure. You can choose hardware or we can help you find a hardware partner.

2 Likes

Hi @Jesse, could you send me more details in private please?

1 Like