Sambapos stopped working. No log. Help me please


#1

Sambapos showing stopped working. No log is updated.


#2

Have you tried restarting it again? Where did you look for the log? Is it doing it all the time? What did you change for it to stop?


#3

When does it crashes? Startup, login, adding certain order, doing something in perticular?


#4

I tried restart, It comes randomly. I checked log in Documents Sambapos 5 log. It showing the log till 3rd of this month.


#5

Sometimes it comes on starting, sometime when working.


#6

How long have you had the system running smoothly for?


#7

More than 1 year. 5 systems and 4 tablets are there. Rest everything is working fine.


#8

All terminals? At the same time? Machine with database also doing?


#9

No, Only one terminal having issue, rest all terminals are working fine.


#10

Sounds like a Windows issue to me.


#11

Are you using the latest release or an older release of V5 ?


#12

Also are all terminals on the same version.


#13

Yes the latest one i recently updated.


#14

Yes.I updated one week before.


#15

On all terminals yer?


#16

Look in windows event viewer for errors it should have it there.


#17


#18

Try installing all the latest .net updates or try reinstalling .net

Make sure you have the latest version of .net installed as well.


#19

Application: SambaPOS
Version: 5.2.16
Region: en
DB: SQ
Machine: SHOALACOUNTER
User: SHOALA
Date: 16/01/2019
Time: 10:56

User Explanation:

SHOALA said “”

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
Message: The requested resource is in use. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700AA)
Source: Samba.Addon.CustomPrinters
Stack Trace: at SHDocVw.IWebBrowser2.Navigate(String URL, Object& Flags, Object& TargetFrameName, Object& PostData, Object& Headers)
at Samba.Addon.CustomPrinters.BrowserPrinter.Process(IPrinterService printerService, Printer printer, String document, AppState appState)
at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.PrintJobs.CustomPrinterJob.DoPrint(AppState appState, String[] lines) in C:\Users\vehbi\Source\Repos\sambapos-v5-pro\Samba.Services\Implementations\PrinterModule\PrintJobs\CustomPrinterJob.cs:line 28
at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.PrintJobs.PrintJobCache.Print(AppState appState) in C:\Users\vehbi\Source\Repos\sambapos-v5-pro\Samba.Services\Implementations\PrinterModule\PrintJobs\PrintJobFactory.cs:line 77
at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.TicketPrinter.InternalPrint(AppState appState, Ticket ticket, PrintJob printJob, Func`2 orderSelector, Int32 copies) in C:\Users\vehbi\Source\Repos\sambapos-v5-pro\Samba.Services\Implementations\PrinterModule\TicketPrinter.cs:line 82
at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.TicketPrinter.<>c__DisplayClass17_0.b__0() in C:\Users\vehbi\Source\Repos\sambapos-v5-pro\Samba.Services\Implementations\PrinterModule\TicketPrinter.cs:line 77
at Samba.Services.Implementations.PrinterModule.AsyncPrintTask.InternalExec(Action action, ILogService logService) in C:\Users\vehbi\Source\Repos\sambapos-v5-pro\Samba.Services\Implementations\PrinterModule\AsyncPrintTask.cs:line 32


[Assembly Info]

mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0
System, Version=4.0.0.0
WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Services, Version=1.0.0.0
System.ComponentModel.Composition, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Core.v16.2, Version=16.2.13.0
System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.Prism.MefExtensions, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Presentation.Services, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Presentation.Common, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Domain, Version=1.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.Prism, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Infrastructure, Version=1.0.0.0
DevExpress.Data.v16.2, Version=16.2.13.0
Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Localization, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Persistance, Version=1.0.0.0
FastButton, Version=1.0.0.0


[System Info]

Operating System
-Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro
–CodeSet = 1252
–CSDVersion =
–CurrentTimeZone = 180
–FreePhysicalMemory = 2789808
–OSArchitecture = 64-bit
–OSLanguage = 2057
–ServicePackMajorVersion = 0
–ServicePackMinorVersion = 0
–Version = 6.3.9600

Machine
-SHOALACOUNTER
–Manufacturer = To be filled by O.E.M.
–Model = To be filled by O.E.M.
–TotalPhysicalMemory = 4186497024
–UserName = SHOALACOUNTER\SHOALA


#20

I had to reinstall 8.1 over to fix it.