SambaPOS TIME CLOCK Rules

Having issues with the time clock, below are the results of the rule test. I am not sure what parameter needs to be defined in the [TC_Update Program Setting] action.

[TC_Set Ticket Employee(WPOPEN)] [:Setting Name] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Set Ticket Employee(WPOPEN)] [:Setting Value] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Set Ticket Employee(WPOPEN)] [:Update Type] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Set Ticket Employee(WPOPEN)] [:Is Local] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Cancel Clock In Punch] [:Setting Name] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Cancel Clock In Punch] [:Setting Value] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Cancel Clock In Punch] [:Update Type] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Cancel Clock In Punch] [:Is Local] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Cancel Clock In Punch (ENTITY STATE IS NULL)] [:Setting Name] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Cancel Clock In Punch (ENTITY STATE IS NULL)] [:Setting Value] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Cancel Clock In Punch (ENTITY STATE IS NULL)] [:Update Type] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Cancel Clock In Punch (ENTITY STATE IS NULL)] [:Is Local] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Cancel Clock In Punch (ENTITY STATE IS NULL Pos Initiated)] [:Setting Name] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Cancel Clock In Punch (ENTITY STATE IS NULL Pos Initiated)] [:Setting Value] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Cancel Clock In Punch (ENTITY STATE IS NULL Pos Initiated)] [:Update Type] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Cancel Clock In Punch (ENTITY STATE IS NULL Pos Initiated)] [:Is Local] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Validate Password for Employee] [:Setting Name] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Validate Password for Employee] [:Setting Value] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Validate Password for Employee] [:Update Type] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.
[TC_Validate Password for Employee] [:Is Local] parameter not defined in [TC_Update Program Setting] action.

Changed this to a question as a configuration question, @Jesse is probably the best person to help or QMcKay as they did most of the work integrating timetrex into samba

… deleted double post …

The Setting Name parameter needs to be defined in the Action called TC_Update Program Setting to use this:

[:Setting Name]

The same applies to the other errors, which are referencing other Action parameters:

[:Setting Value]
[:Update Type]
[:Is Local]

This is what I have, I got it from a tutorial on here.

Go into the Actions area on the LEFT and find the Action named TC_Update Program Setting and set the parameters as I previously showed.

I did it,

Still getting the same errors.

Did you edit actions while in use in a rule?
If you edit actions while in a rule you need to remove from rule save and readd them to refresh.

All the rule errors are fixed, not getting any issues. Now we’re going to put the TC button back and see if it works. Thank you.

I’m sure ill be back.

The errors are back, we were actually going to remove the Time Clock all together and go actually buy a punch clock because this was too frustrating. However we can’t remove it. When we do it locks us out.

This is what it looks like now.

Nowhere in the tutorial does it tell you to define an action in the rule like that. You should look thrrough the tutorial again.

2 Likes

Thanks, I tried going through it again. Kinda hard after someone else already had a hand in it. I had alot more time before I opened, but now that we are open it’s rough no time at all. Would be easier to start from scratch or just pay the monthly subscription to have it done for me. I am trying to redo the tutorial now.