SambaPOS wont login - after trying to use Sambacard loyalty feature.HELP!

@smartfella try removing SambaCard.sdf from your file and save it. Then it should go back to your old database… which you didnt install by the way so its probably a local based…

You should look into installing SQLExpress as it gives you more options and backups!!

Close SambaPOS, rename the directory to SambaPOS_OLD and restart Sambapos

You should never install a sample database onto a live system. Follow what Peter said it should work.

Thanks for supporting Kendash, hope I can share my learning experience.

Thanks Sabata – this worked :-))))

I removed the Sambacard.sdf from there…and i was able to relogin with all my old data…

Thanks Peter and Kendash…

Thanks Peter for the help… i did what sabata said… and it worked…

Thanks once again guys… all of you… im really grateful

Never install another database onto a live system. Use a test Machine then learn it and manually build it into your live machine only after a backup and during close time.

Just that since we are on this now… how can i get the Samba Card feature to work on my system…please any help with that??

Follow the written tutorial instead. Create it yourself only after a full backup. Written tutorial was few posts down on main tutorial page.

But isnt that for sambapos v3 kendash??

Yes but you should be able to adapt it. Your other option is to use sample database on another machine then manually copy the rules, actions etc into your live system after a backup. There is no one click option for you. You will have to manually build it by looking at the tutorial or looking at sample database.

its this one ur referring to : http://sambapos.org/wiki/doku.php/en/sambacard_tutorial