SambaPOS3 installers missing?

I know this is a v4/5 forum, but the developers are still the same and no longer appear to be participating in the v3 forums.

Any particular reason why the 3.0.35 beta installer was removed from the sambapos.org website?

You’d be better off contacting them yourself as they aren’t active on this forum either

My guess is potentially they’re no longer supporting it as they move into V6 which is being worked on as they’re not gonna have time to be working on all the different versions, even V5 has t really had any updates as all the focus is on the newest version they’re working on

That said it could have just been removed in error

v3 is very outdated - the last post on the old website that I can see was 2013. if its because its free - although v4 is outdated too now it is/was free as well so i don’t see any reason to still be using v3 over at least v4 other than the .net 4.5 requirement (win 7) but in all honesty if your still running an xp or lower system surely its time to upgrade.

pls v3 download link…!!!

This isnt the V3 forum there is no installer here I suggest you go to the main samba page and contact them directly

Likely they discontinued it.

Which version of v3 do you need?

latest version. I do not know which one.

I sent you the latest one.