The shop has 1 main server, and 2 client systems attached to a switched directly via ethernet.
Message server has been configured and setup correctly.
Each systems has the word “Connected” Which indicates the message server is working as it should be.
When taking orders, sometimes the shows on entity screen, sometimes it doesn’t. If I close WP on server for example, it doesn’t apply it straight away, you would have to log out of SambaPOS and re open it again.
Same this occurs when I tried to add a new item on the menu or a new function. Even though message server is running, It’s not automatically updating the other terminals.
On the tablets, I thought that was the issue as well where idle/power settings may be the culprit, however i changed the settings for idle/power to never go idle or go to sleep mode or shut down network activity or application activity during certain idle period of time.
For tablets, I even setup a rule which acts like a ping pong effect just to keep the connection to SQL active.
unfortunately that didn’t work too well either.
I’m looking at an application to which may help to keep the SQL connection active at all times, i’ll see how I go with that.