Scroll Buttons on Order List/Ticket Screen

OK, not sure if this has been suggested before but I think it would be good to have the option at lease to have 'scroll up and ‘scroll down’ buttons on the ticket screen?
For touch screens with poor scroll support its hard to get to older orders on a long order.
The scroll bar that is there is very hard to use as is very narrow and a more accurate solution i can think of would be an up/down button which steps up an order with each press.
Any thoughts?

1 Like

Can you not scroll just be sliding your finger up and down he screen? Ive not tried it on ticket lister screens but it has been mentioned a few times about the pos ticket screen and caregories etc and with those you can just slide your finger up and down the screen to scroll

1 Like

Well you learn somethnig everyday! Yes you can…

1 Like

I would have to say it depends on the screen. For example, if the screen is an IPS screen with 10 point touch, it’s more simpler to scroll with. But screens that have a 5 wire resistive touch or Infrared touch usually only register one touch, and sometimes when you try to scroll using any finger for example, as you swipe up or down it doesn’t fully register the touch and thus makes it really hard to scroll. Sometimes those type of screen assume its a click of a button rather than a drag on screen which can cause the user to mistakenly press a button they did not wish to press.
I think having at least a wider or bigger scrolling line or bigger up and down button to scroll would really help the ease of use on POS systems that have 5 wire resistive touch and infrared touch screens.

Yes Shivan I was using a Full 10 point touch screen so thanks for noting the reliability is dependent on the screen touch ability. I was just happy to find another hidden feature…